Home » » Actor Nikitha Feels Five Years More Matured!!!

Actor Nikitha Feels Five Years More Matured!!!

After five months of Darshan and her affair controversy the prime actress of South India Nikitha Thukral was before the media from Bengaluru at Manchinabele Dam where she was attending the shooting for the patch work portions of her Kannada film ‘Gowri Puthra’.

Nikitha Thukral declined to speak at the media address on the controversy but she came before the media on other topics in her life and that obviously had reference to the controversy of her name figuring in FIR filed by Darshan wife Vijayalakshmi, the Kannada Film Producers Association banning her and lifting it later on.

· I don’t know why name was written in the box office. It was the family matter of Darshan and his wife Vijayalakshmi.

· After such an episode it was my mother who gave me full confidence. She trusted me. She also told me to sit in a room cry as much as I can and then overcome the trauma.

· I have grown five extra years in maturity from this development.

· I came to know how to identify people. Our own colleagues who are next to me changed colors with this episode.

· There was mental strain. The fans backed me up. There was no dip in the professional career.

· After this episode where I was unnecessarily dragged I have finished the song portion with Darshan.

· My elder sister is a scribe. She told me media wants such masala because I am in the limelight. She consoled me and braved me.

· The image that I have built up in the last 10 years was questioned I got upset.

· I am spiritual and that mental makeup helped me to overcome the distress in me.

· I have one project starting up in Kannada. I want to explain only when it is finalized.

· As I told earlier my marriage plans are also there. I have to complete one year of my father demise.

· I am getting married and inform all you soon.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
=*= PRIVACY POLICY And DISCLAIMER =*=
Some of the stuff contained this site are found on internet, by any of them is offensive to yours please contact us by email asking for removal. If your own copyrights over any of them and you dont agree with it being to shown here please send a mail with ownership proof we will remove it right away. our e-mail address:indiancinemaguru@gmail.com

© Copyright Indiancinemaguru.com 2011 -2012 | Design by Indiancinemaguru.com
Follow me on Twitter